全球华人支持奥运宣言

2021-06-16 22:44




在此,我们全球100个国家1100个华人团体向世界庄严发布宣言:
In this moment, we, 1100 Chinese communities from 100 countries, solemnly declare to the world:
 
我们是生活在世界各地的爱好和平的人们,
We are peace loving people living around the globe,
 
我们是龙的传人。
We are descendants of the dragon.
 
我们崇尚奥林匹克精神!热爱奥林匹克运动!
We embraces the Olympics spirit! Lovers of the Olympic games!
 
为促进世界各民族间的沟通谅解幸福和睦的理想而努力!
To promote a shared vision of understanding, happiness, harmony between the peoples of the world!
 
为构建和平和谐的人类大家庭的共同良好愿望而奋斗!
Strive to achieve the common goal of building peaceful and harmonious  human family around the world!
 
我们是北京奥运会的志愿者,
We are volunteers of Beijing Winter Olympics,
 
我们是北京奥运会的火炬手,
We are the torchbearer of Beijing Winter Olympics,
 
我们是象征着光明、团结、友谊、和平、正义的奥运圣火的捍卫者!
We are the defenders of the Olympic flame symbolising brightness, solidarity, friendship, peace and fair play!
 
我们全球华人将在世界各地,
We, Chinese from around the globe,
 
高擎我们心中的奥运圣火,
Ignite the Olympic flame in our hearts,
 
向所有认识我们的人们和我们还不认识的朋友们传递这一理念,
To convey this idea to all the people who know us and all the friends we don't yet know,
 
神圣的奥林匹克圣火和北京冬奥运属于全人类!
The sacred Olympic Flame and Beijing Winter Olympics belongs to all mankind!
 
我们号召,
We call upon,
 
全球龙的传人
Decedents of the Dragon,
 
坚定不移地支持2022年北京冬奥会!
For the unwavering support of the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics!
 
我们呼吁,
We call on,
 
全世界一切热爱奥林匹克的人们,
People around the world who love the Olympic Games, 
 
举起你们的双手支持2022年北京冬奥会!
Raise your hands to support the 2022 Beijing Winter Olympics!
 
全世界所有参与北京奥运会的运动员、教练员、工作人员、观众和游客:
To all athletes, trainers, staff, spectators and tourists from around the world participating in the Beijing Olympics:
 
    北京欢迎您!
 Welcome to Beijing!
 
     中国欢迎您!
 Welcome to China!
下一篇:中国女排归国备战东京奥运会
上一篇:全球华人支持奥运宣言
相关文章
返回顶部小火箭